
I've decided to consider photography as a media. My project will be a picture about pictures.To carry out this experiment, I've decided to explore the idea of double exposure and its relation to time. One of the limitations of photography is that a picture can only capture a single action, a single moment in time. Film, however, has the ability to capture real time. It can document movement and actions fluidly. So, can we manipulate pictures to capture more than one moment in time? I'm hoping that double exposing a single photo of a person in action can accomplish this. My project will be a photo's attempt to imitate motion picture in a single shot.
1 comment:
Devin,
You really need to update your blog - at least once a week. I need to know that you're thinking about your project, brainstorming, experimenting... this assignment is all about the process and its documentation.
Post a Comment